Hello Everyone!
Sorry it has taken so long to update, things here have been really crazy.
Yesterday we had a Halloween/Harvest party for the kids (mostly missionary kids and some non christian friends). So we made good food and put up decorations and played games. The kids were very cute, most of them were only dressed-up for 10 to 15 min and then just ran around and played. So I thought why did we spend a week thinking about what we were going to be and then a day or two making the costume and then only wear it for an hour max. Hhhmmmm. Well me, being the party pooper that I am wasn't about to spend all that time and money for one short kids night. I did wear the nice outfit I brought with me and my hat. I was told I looked like an Irish pop star. I guess that sometimes when I answer a question quickly or am surprised at something, I tend to have an Irish accent (I don't hear it but whatever). This is something that I get teased for. So when one person suggested that I looked like a pop star someone else heard that and added the Irish part. They tell me I say " I du-know" and " yea" alot and I guess that makes me sound Irish.
Anyway
Prayer
I am going on a trip to Thailand and Laos with Sarah and would love it if you would be praying for:
Safe journey
Smooth roads and train tracks
Health
That my action and reactions on this trip would point her to the Lord
Wisdom for where to stay and what sight seeing we should do
I will tell you all about it when I get back on the 14th. I will try to take lots of pictures.
Thank you all so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun!!!! and know we are all praying for you! Rest in the Lord, don't rely on your own strength sweetie.
Post a Comment