Friday, September 26, 2008
Sorry For The Confusion
I am sorry that I have not explained who Andrew is. Andrew is a 17 year old who was serving here in Cambodia with his parents and younger siblings. They are friends and teammates of the Naritas. One morning his parents couldn't wake him up, after being taken to the hospital in Bangkok he was diagnosed with diabetes. He was in a coma for about a month and passed away on Sept 14th. I am sure you can imagine the heart break this family has gone through. They have found comfort in the fact that they will one day see Andrew again in heaven, and even though we do not understand why these things happen that God is still in control. Right now the family is in the states with the rest of their family and plan to come back some time next month to continue with what the Lord has called them to do here in Cambodia. Please be praying for them, they will still be needing that a lot in the months to come. So that is why the Naritas left their 2 boys (Ben and Jon) with me, and flew to Bangkok to minister to the family during this extremely difficult time. I hope this has explained things a little more if you still have questions let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment